Does your child have a passion for the game of basketball? Take their game to the next level with Gym Rats, an hour long weekly basketball series for younger age groups. Each night will feature 30 minutes of skill work followed by 30 minutes of contests. There will be a strong emphasis in fundamentals and understanding the game, while making sure the kids have fun each night. Gym Rats is geared towards beginner – intermediate basketball players.
Registration coming soon!
$85 per player
Thursday nights only
October 5 – October 26
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Gold Crown Field House
Boys and Girls
2nd – 4th grade
5th – 6th grade
Each participant will receive 1 free Nuggets ticket to a 2017-18 game!
Skill work includes but limited to:
- Fundamentals of chest pass and bounce pass
- Shooting technique
- On the Ball Defense
- Hot Shot
- King/Queen of the court
- Knock out
- 3-on-3/4-on4 scrimmages
Tim Hammond – Gold Crown Training Academy
- 13 years varsity high school head coach
- 6+ years coaching boys and girls youth basketball
- 3 years collegiate assistant coach
- Head Coach at Snow Valley Colorado, Summer Camps in Italy, and many Gold Crown events