Fall 4on4 Basketball League
Presented by the Denver Nuggets
This year’s fall basketball series features a 4on4 Basketball League for boys and girls in 7th – 10th grade. Come work on your game by getting in more touches in a small team format. The 4on4 League Features:
- Two games per night in a double header format – 10 games guaranteed
- Each night features a 30 minute instructional clinic to start
- Divisions offered per gender: 7th grade, 8th grade and High School (9th & 10th only)
- Teams will be split up by gender and grade on the first night
- All games will be officiated
- Awards will be given to the first and second place teams in each division
Registration Fee: $150/participant
Must register as an individual but can request to play with other players.
Deadline: September 20th (Noon)
Dates and Times
Sept. 21 – Oct. 26 (6pm – 9pm)
Thursday Nights @ Gold Crown Field House
Fall 4on4 Basketball League is Presented by:
All participants will receive 1 ticket to a 2017-18 Nuggets Game!
More information available soon on how to redeem your ticket & purchase more!
Refund Policy: All requests for refunds must be made in writing, specifying the following: (1) the parent or guardian that signed the registration form; (2) the name and age of the child; and (3) the reason for seeking the refund. If the refund request is made prior to the season starting (Sept. 21st) a full refund will be issued except a $10 processing fee. If the refund request is made after the season has started, a 50% refund will be issued. If the refund request is made after October 5th, the request will be declined.