4th – 8th Grade Competitive Basketball League
**NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES**
- The Competitive League is the largest and longest running youth basketball league in Colorado – we’re still around for a reason!
- Widest scope of competition in the Rocky Mountain Region; serving boys and girls teams from Pueblo to Greeley, and Summit County to Aurora.
- This is a feeder league, so teams form based on where the student-athletes will eventually attend high school and each team plays under their respective high school name. All teams must abide by our 60% School Roster Rules.
- All teams are guaranteed 14 games, 12 regular season games and at least 2 postseason games.
- Games are scheduled in a double header format, teams will play 2 games every Sunday with the possibility to play on Saturday.
- Schedules will be regionalized due to team demands, however some drive time could occur for your team.
- Each gender and grade offers two divisions: Gold and Silver Division.
- Teams can either provide their own gym time for games (i.e. play on their home court) or opt to use our All-Inclusive Option (pay extra for us to reserve your game courts).
- Each player must register individually for the league. You must be placed on a team and wait for instructions from your coach before you officially register.
- Reminder: The new 4th grade boys division will use the Size 6 (28.5) game ball. 5th-8th grade boys will use the standard Size 7 ball, and all girls will use the Size 6 (28.5)!
The Gold Crown March Madness Picks For Kids bracket challenge and fundraiser is back! Help support our scholarship fund while competing for great prizes. Teams will be announced Sunday, March 11, so get your brackets entered by Thursday, March 15th. Click here for more information!
2017 – 2018 League Dates
Regular Season: January 13 – February 18
League Championship Tournament: February 25 – March 4
2017-18 Gold Crown Calendar
2018 Guide to Gold Crown Basketball
2018 Gym Time Commitment
Competitive League Fee Breakdown
Competitive League Roster Rules
Feeder School Articulation Chart
2017 Generic Waiver