Jr. NBA regional qualifier tournament open to boys and girls 14U teams.
- Open to boys and girls 14U club and gold level teams
- 4 game guarantee
- Open tournament with limited roster restrictions
- NEW: 8 minute stop clock quarters with 30 second shot clock
- All players receive a free ticket to the January 5th Denver Nuggets game
- Winning teams qualify for the Jr. NBA Central Region Tournament
- $5 daily admission fee, $10 weekend pass available
- Proceeds benefit the Gold Crown Foundation Scholarship Fund
Dates and Times:
January 5th – 6th
All players will receive one ticket to the Denver Nuggets game on January 5th. Additional discounted tickets will be available for purchase.
What is the Jr. NBA World Championships?
A global youth basketball tournament for the top 14U teams from around the world. The tournament will feature boys and girls divisions, each comprised of 16 regional champions (eight U.S. teams and eight international teams) that will compete in the World Championship Tournament, summer of 2019.
What does 14U mean?
All players must be 14 years of age or under as of as of August 31, 2019. If a player turns 15 on August 31 or earlier, the player would be ineligible to play in the tournament. All players must have proof of age prior to or during the tournament in case of discrepancy.
How would my team qualify to play?
The first step is to play in this tournament! It is a qualifying tournament for the Central Region: Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota. The winners will advance to the Central Region Tournament, and from there to the all expense paid trip to the World Championships!
Any other coaches or player requirements?
Yes, all coaches and bench personnel must have a valid USA Basketball License prior to the tournament (Gold or Associate level). Teams must submit the following information prior to the tournament: Team Roster, Code of Ethics, and Parent/Participant Waiver Forms. NO EXCEPTIONS!
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE