Summer Skills Camp
This all girls camp is a great way to brush up on your volleyball skills during the summer. Each day features new drill stations to teach proper skill development. Fundamental emphasis will be on serving, setting, hitting, footwork and positioning. The final day of camp is the day to showcase what skills are learned in matches played in a tournament format, awarding the winning team as camp champions! There will be a coach to camper ratio of 1:8 to ensure individualized attention. Every camper will win a prize throughout the duration of the camp, and each camper also receives a camp T-shirt. Camp is held at the Gold Crown Field House, which holds eight full sized volleyball courts. Lower net height and volley-lite balls will be available in the morning session.
June 26-29, 2017
$150 per camper
(Buddy Pass: SOLD OUT)!
Session 1 – 9:am -12:00 pm/3rd – 6th Graders
Session 2 – 1:00pm – 4:00 pm/7th – 10th Graders
Raise money, win prizes!
Check out the
Camp is held at the 8-court Gold Crown Field House: the premier location for volleyball camp!
2017 Volleyball Camp Directors
Amy Watanabe – Assistant Coach Metro State Volleyball
- 5th season as an assistant coach at Metro State
- Her favorite thing to coach: defense and serving
- Oversees coordination of camps, community service and alumni events
- Former Metro State player, graduated as the school’s all-time leader in digs and was named RMAC Defensive Player of the Year
- Coached in the Gold Crown Volleyball Camp for 4 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in K-12 Physical Education
- FUN FACT: Amy knows how to juggle and loves Disney movies!