Jr. High Volleyball League – Quick Facts
- Youth volleyball league for 6th – 8th grade girls made up of teams from throughout the Denver Metro Area.
- 2017 League Dates: October 1 – November 5.
- Each grade level offers two divisions: Gold and Silver.
- Competition level ranges from intermediate to recreational level of play.
- This is a feeder league, so teams form based on where the student-athletes will eventually attend high school and each team plays under their respective high school name. All teams must abide by our 60% School Roster Rules.
- Each team plays 12-game guarantee season (10 regular season matches, and at least two postseason).
- Matches are played on Sundays in a double-header format.
- All matches are played at the 8-court Gold Crown Field House.
- Each player must register individually for the league. You must be placed on a team before you officially register.
- View the digital flier here
Information for Players
- First step is finding a team to play on! Look at our tryout page for team formations in your area!
- Don’t see a team in your area? Contact us at email@example.com
- Another option: Attend our Open House Team Placement event (details TBA)
- Once you are on your team, your coach will provide you with details on how to register. You will have to complete this process including paying your individual fee before you are eligible to join a team!
- Practice times and locations are decided and scheduled by your coach, game schedules are released on September 22.
- Get ready to play and have some fun!
Information for Coaches
- Want to form a team? Great news! The first step is to form your roster. You can do this by finding players in the same area or talking to your local high school coach
- Email your tryouts to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post them for free!
- Make sure your team fits the 60% Roster Rule for your designated feeder area
- Reserve a spot for your team in the appropriate division, make sure each player on your team registers and pays
- Decide what pre-season events to play in and register
- Attend the Coaches Meeting
- Order your uniforms and turn in your roster
- Have some fun!
General FAQ’s about the league
Q: What does my league fee cover?
A: Your league fee includes 12 matches, team jersey, officials for all games and liability insurance
Q: What if my area doesn’t have a program?
A: You have three options: 1 – go to a surrounding area program and play as part of the 40% non-feeder area roster, 2 – attend the Open House team placement, 3 – form your own team!
Have another question? Let us know! More Q&A’s to come.
Refund Policy: All requests for refunds must be made in writing, specifying the following: (1) the parent or guardian that signed the registration form; (2) the name and age of the child; and (3) the reason for seeking the refund. If the refund request is made prior to the season starting (Oct. 1st) a full refund will be issued except a $10 processing fee. If the refund request is made after the season has started, a 50% refund will be issued. If the refund request is made after October 15th, the request will be declined.