Jr. High Volleyball League – Quick Facts
- Youth volleyball league for 6th – 8th grade girls made up of teams from throughout the Denver Metro Area.
- 2017 League Dates: October 1 – November 5.
- Each grade level offers two divisions: Gold and Silver.
- Competition level ranges from intermediate to recreational level of play.
- This is a feeder league, so teams form based on where the student-athletes will eventually attend high school and each team plays under their respective high school name. All teams must abide by our 60% School Roster Rules.
- Each team plays 12-game guarantee season (10 regular season matches, and at least two postseason).
- Matches are played on Sundays in a double-header format.
- All matches are played at the 8-court Gold Crown Field House.
- Each player must register individually for the league. You must be placed on a team before you officially register.
Refund Policy: All requests for refunds must be made in writing, specifying the following: (1) the parent or guardian that signed the registration form; (2) the name and age of the child; and (3) the reason for seeking the refund. If the refund request is made prior to the season starting (Oct. 1st) a full refund will be issued except a $10 processing fee. If the refund request is made after the season has started, a 50% refund will be issued. If the refund request is made after October 15th, the request will be declined.