- Divisions offered: Boys and Girls 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade teams
- Season: October 19 - November 18 (all games played at Gold Crown Field House between 5-9:30 pm)
- Format: 5-week season, each team plays 10 games (doubleheaders)
- Schedule: Mon. (6th Grade B/G); Tue. (7th Grade B/G); Wed. (8th Grade B/G)
- Competition: One division per grade level (open to club and school teams)
- Rosters: Limited roster requirements (i.e. no 60% rules)
- Fee: $925 per team (registration is by team only and limited to 24 teams per night)
- Maximum number of (1) team per program, per grade
- Each game will feature two, 20-minute running halves
- Each team must have a minimum of seven players with a maximum of twelve players
- Two officials per game will be provided
- Each team will need to provide one volunteer to run the score book or score clock
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into three areas: (Courts 1&2, Courts 3&4 and Courts 5&6)
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their last game of the day.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Spectator guidelines will be determined closer to the start of the event.
- Bleachers will not be available. Spectators must bring their own chairs.
**Additional guidelines will be released closer to the start date of the event.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
Dates and Times:
October 19th - November 18th, 2020 (5 weeks)
Monday Nights - Boys & Girls 6th Grade
Tuesday Nights - Boys & Girls 7th Grade
Wednesday Nights - Boys & Girls 8th Grade
$925 per team
Register by October 14 (5pm)
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE