- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- Open to 4th – 8th grade boys and girls teams (DIVISION BREAKDOWN BELOW)
- Open Division - for club teams only, limited roster guidelines (i.e. no 60% rule)
- Gold/Silver Division – for feeder teams only, must meet 60% roster rules prior to registering
- 4 game guarantee, pool play and bracket play
- Due to limited gym time availability, a maximum of ONE team per program is allowed per grade/division
- Players are allowed to play on multiple teams as long as the teams are not in the same DIVISION
- Note: Schedule requests will not be accepted for players who play on multiple teams
- Registration is limited in each division and is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- All games played at GCFH
- Awards for 1st place teams in each division
- Gold Crown Officiating will assign all games
Dates and Times:
November 19 - 22, 2020
Thursday - 5p-9:30p
Friday - 5p-9:30p
Saturday - 8a-9:30p
Sunday - 8a-8:30p
Deadline: November 13, 2020
Some divisions will sell out prior to the deadline
Schedules posted November 17
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into three areas: (Courts 1&2, Courts 3&4 and Courts 5&6)
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their last game of the day.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Only 23 individuals allowed in the gym per team (This includes coaches, players and parents/spectators).
- Bleachers will not be available. Spectators must bring their own chairs.
**Additional guidelines will be released closer to the start date of the event. All guidelines are subject to change prior to the start of the event, based on updated information. Gold Crown Foundation reserves the right to implement our own restrictions in addition to what is announced by the State of Colorado, Jefferson County and City of Lakewood.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
Gold Crown Field House - 150 S. Harlan St, Lakewood, CO 80226
Littleton High School - 199 E. Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80121
Thornton High School - 9351 Washington St, Thornton, CO 80229
Wheat Ridge High School - 9505 W 32nd Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
4th Grade Gold/Silver (Final)
5th Grade Gold (Final)
5th Grade Silver (Final)
5th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
6th Grade Gold (Final)
6th Grade Silver (Final)
6th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
7th Grade Gold (Final)
7th Grade Silver (Final)
7th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
8th Grade Gold (Final)
8th Grade Silver (Final)
8th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE