The 4on4 Tournament is running in place of the 2020 High School Team Camp. This is a great opportunity for high school players to compete with their school teams in an organized format. This is a team based registration. At the time of registration, all players will need to be listed on their roster/team registration form. **Note: This is not a sanctioned high school/district event. No official high school team names may be used (i.e. Lakewood, Highlands Ranch). Coach-player contact varies by school district/private school. As a result, coaches may or may not be able to coach their players. In this case, a parent or player can coach the team.
- Three divisions are offered: Division I (Large/medium school varsity), Division II (Small school varsity/large school JV), Division III (Sophomore/Freshmen)
- All teams will play six games in two days; three games will be played each day in a condensed period of time.
- Each game will feature two, 15-minute running halves
- Each team must have a minimum of five players with a maximum of eight players
- One official will be provided
Extra perks provided by the U.S. Army
- OPENING CEREMONY: Color Guard presentation, National Anthem, and soldiers repelling from the outside of the Gold Crown Field House to deliver the official game ball.
- ARMY BLOCK PARTY: Games and interactive contests, swag giveaways, photo ops with a Humvee and local soldiers, plus the official Army eSports gaming trailer. Social distancing and safety measures will be in place. Located in the southwest end of the parking lot.
- TEAM CHARACTER AWARDS: One boys and girls team will be awarded a Team Character Award for their performance on and off the court; presented on the last day of the tournament.
- Army soldiers will be serving as scorekeepers throughout the tournament.
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled on.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into three areas: (Courts 1&2, Courts 3&4 and Courts 5&6)
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their last game of the day.
- Everyone entering the Field House will be required to have a temperature scan and answer screening questions.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Teams will only be allowed to have one spectator per player. In addition, two coaches per team. Prior to the teams entering the facility, teams will need to meet in the parking lot prior to entering facility at their predetermined entrance door. 20 Minutes before tip off, Gold Crown personnel will find each team in the parking lot so our staff can scan temperatures and get everyone checked in. We highly recommend teams showing up at least 30 minutes prior to start of game.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE