The 2020 High School Tournaments have been cancelled due to Covid-19. Full refunds will be given to those teams who registered and paid.
The High School Preseason Tournament is a great opportunity for high school players to prep for the upcoming winter season. This is a team based registration. At the time of registration, all players will need to be listed on their roster/team registration form. **Note: This is not a sanctioned high school/district event. No official high school team names may be used (i.e. Lakewood, Highlands Ranch). Coach-player contact varies by school district/private school. As a result, coaches may or may not be able to coach their players. In this case, a parent or player can coach the team.
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- Open to JV & Varsity boys and girls teams
- Registration is limited to two teams per program
- 4 game guarantee, pool play and bracket play
- 20-minute running clock halves for all games
- Awards for 1st place teams in each division
- Tournament Headquarters: Gold Crown Field House in Lakewood, Colo.
- Gold Crown Officiating will assign all games
Dates and Times:
December 10-12, 2020
Thursday - 3:30p - 10p
Friday - 3:30p - 10p
Saturday - 8a - 10p
Deadline: December 4, 2020
Some divisions will sell out prior to the deadline
Schedules posted December 8
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into six areas
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their last game of the day.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Spectator guidelines will be determined closer to the start of the event.
- Bleachers will not be available. Spectators must bring their own chairs.
**Additional guidelines will be released closer to the start date of the event.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
If a program is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a full refund will be issued. If a program is cancelled during the event, the refund will be prorated.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE