We will be offering various skills clinics throughout this winter basketball season. Clinics will feature skills, drills, and contests. No games or cross-team scrimmaging is allowed. These are excellent opportunities for youth to keep playing basketball in a controlled and safe setting.
Dates and Times:
December 12: Team based clinic
Girls Session - 8:15 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Boys Session - 10:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Gold Crown Field House
150 S. Harlan St. Lakewood, CO 80226
$20/per player fee (Coach Reserves Team Spot, Parent pays separately)
Maximum 6 teams allowed per session
December 11, 2020
Coach will reserve their team spot. Following that reservation they will get an email with a registration link for their players to fill out.
Gold Crown Clinic Series (Team Clinic)
- Saturday, December 12 (Girls clinic/8:15-10:00 am; Boys clinic/10:30-12:15 pm)
- For: 4th – 8th grade boys and girls teams
- The first hour of the clinic includes skills/drills (half and full court)
- Each team will then practice on their own for 30 minutes
- The last 15 minutes of the clinic includes shooting contests for prizes (teams compete against each other)
- Coach and assistant coach (if applicable) work directly with their own players/team
- Lead Clinicians: Chris Poisson (Lakewood HS/Head Girls Coach), Shaun Dunn (Colorado Academy/Assistant Boys Coach)
We will be abiding by the following safety procedures:
- No parents or spectators are allowed in the Gold Crown Field House. Due to recent Colorado Health Department Guidelines, we are not allowed to accommodate anyone other than the players, coaches and staff. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Each player will be asked to bring their own water bottle, but please do not bring your own basketball.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Teams will be checked-in and asked screening questions at their assigned door prior to entering.
- All participants must exit immediately after their session ends
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE