Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines, and announce our plan as it relates to this specific event one week prior to the event starting.
- Varsity teams only (two divisions to balance competition)
- 6-game guarantee (pool play only so teams will know their entire schedule prior to the tournament)
- $550 per team ($100 discount for programs who register at least one team in the Gold Crown team camp)
- Tournament held after CHSAA Season D is complete to avoid schedule conflicts!
- Registration is limited in each division and is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- All games played at GCFH
- Marty Fletcher Mountain West Officiating Camp will assign three Division I College Officials for tournament games. The officials who attend this camp will be evaluated and graded for the regular season. Gold Crown Officiating will assign three officials for all games not covered by the officiating camp.
Dates and Times:
June 27 & 28, 2021
Sunday - 7:30a-10:30p
Monday - 7:30a-10:30p
$550/team (Varsity Teams Only)
$100 discount if playing in Team Camp
Deadline: June 21, 2021
Schedules posted June 23
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into six areas
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their last game of the day.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Only coaches, players, and one volunteer scorekeeper are allowed in the building.
**Coaches have received and email regarding check-in protocols, waivers, and more information.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
If a program is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a full refund will be issued. If a program is cancelled during the event, the refund will be prorated.
Gold Crown Field House - 150 S. Harlan St, Lakewood, CO 80226
Littleton High School - 199 E. Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80121
Thornton High School - 9351 Washington St, Thornton, CO 80229
Wheat Ridge High School - 9505 W 32nd Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
4th Grade Gold/Silver (Final)
5th Grade Gold (Final)
5th Grade Silver (Final)
5th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
6th Grade Gold (Final)
6th Grade Silver (Final)
6th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
7th Grade Gold (Final)
7th Grade Silver (Final)
7th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
8th Grade Gold (Final)
8th Grade Silver (Final)
8th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE