Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines, and announce our plan as it relates to this specific event one week prior to the event starting.
- 4 game guarantee, pool play and bracket play
- Open to 12u-17u boys and girls teams (one division per age)
- 12U Eligibility: Born on or after Sept. 1, 2009
- 13U Eligibility: Born on or after Sept. 1, 2008
- 14U Eligibility: Born on or after Sept. 1, 2007
- 15U Eligibility: Born on or after Sept. 1, 2006
- 16U Eligibility: Born on or after Sept. 1, 2005
- 17U Eligibility: Born on or after Sept. 1, 2004
- Players are allowed to play on multiple teams as long as the teams are not in the same DIVISION
- Note: Schedule requests will not be accepted for players who play on multiple teams
- Registration is limited in each division and is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- All games played at GCFH
- Awards for 1st place teams in each division
- Gold Crown Officiating will assign all games
- $5 daily admission (17 and under free) benefiting the Gold Crown Scholarship Fund
Dates and Times:
May 21-23, 2021
Friday - 4:30p-10:30p
Saturday - 7:30a-10:30p
Sunday - 7:30a-7:30p
Deadline: May 12, 2021
Some divisions will sell out prior to the deadline
Schedules posted May 17
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into six areas
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their last game of the day.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Only coaches, players, and one volunteer scorekeeper are allowed in the building.
**Coaches have received and email regarding check-in protocols, waivers, and more information.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
If a program is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a full refund will be issued. If a program is cancelled during the event, the refund will be prorated.
Gold Crown Field House - 150 S. Harlan St, Lakewood, CO 80226
Littleton High School - 199 E. Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80121
Thornton High School - 9351 Washington St, Thornton, CO 80229
Wheat Ridge High School - 9505 W 32nd Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
4th Grade Gold/Silver (Final)
5th Grade Gold (Final)
5th Grade Silver (Final)
5th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
6th Grade Gold (Final)
6th Grade Silver (Final)
6th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
7th Grade Gold (Final)
7th Grade Silver (Final)
7th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
8th Grade Gold (Final)
8th Grade Silver (Final)
8th Grade Open/Elite (Final)
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE