Work on your basketball skills and conditioning in a safe setting. This clinic is a great way for basketball players of all skill levels to get back to playing in an organized setting, each at their own basket. 3 players per hoop (sign up with your teammates/friends).
- Up to 3 players per basket, players stay at the same basket for the entire session, teammate/friend requests are taken
- 12 trained coaches per session leading drills and skill work.
- Drills and skill work includes: shooting, ball handling, foot work, conditioning, etc.
- Small group competition includes: 1-on-1 drills, cutthroat, etc.
- Players provide their own ball and water bottle
We will be abiding by the following safety procedures:
- UPDATE: 1 Spectator per player is allowed
- All coaches and staff will be wearing face mask coverings, players must wear coverings to and from their hoop, but are not required to wear them while they are playing
- Having the players bring their own basketball and water bottles will help decrease the spread of germs from player to player.
- Each group of players will be stationed at their basket, which adheres to the local social distancing guidelines.
- Separate entrances to the Gold Crown Field House will be used. Players will be assigned an entrance prior to the first day, please look for email communication.
Dates and Times:
July 28th - 30th
SOLD OUT: 5th - 8th Graders (11:30 am - 1:00 pm).
9th - 12th | 5th - 8th Graders (1:30 pm - 3:00 pm)
Gold Crown Field House
150 S. Harlan St. Lakewood, CO 80226
$75/player per session (all 3 days included)
Maximum 84 players per session
Filled on a first come, first served basis, some sessions will close before the deadline July 27, 2020
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE