This league is great opportunity for high school teams to get experience playing together before summer team camps and tournaments. Club teams are not allowed to participate (unless all players attend the same high school). **Note: This is not a sanctioned high school/district event. No official high school team names may be used (i.e. Lakewood, Highlands Ranch).
- Divisions offered:
- Mon. (Boys & Girls Varsity) - May 3, 10, 17, 24
- Tues. (Boys & Girls Junior Varsity) - May 4, 11, 18, 25
- Wed. (Boys & Girls Freshmen/Sophomore) - May 5, 12, 19, 26
- Format: Each team plays 8 games (doubleheaders). 6 regular season and 2 postseason.
- Competition: High school teams only (all players must attend the same high school)
- Registration is by team only and limited to 24 teams per night
- Each game will feature two, 20-minute running halves
- Each team must have a minimum of seven players with a maximum of twelve players
- Two officials per game will be provided
- Each team will need to provide one volunteer to run the score book or score clock
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
Dates and Times:
May 3-26, 2021 (4 weeks)
Monday Nights - Boys & Girls Varsity
Tuesday Nights - Boys & Girls Junior Varsity
Wednesday Nights - Boys & Girls Freshmen/Sophomore
All games played between 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Gold Crown Field House
150 S. Harlan St. Lakewood, CO 80226
$800 per team
Register by April 26 (5pm)
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled on.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into three areas: (Courts 1&2, Courts 3&4 and Courts 5&6)
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their last game of the day.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Only 23 individuals allowed in the gym per team (This includes coaches, players and parents/spectators).
- Bleachers will not be available. Spectators must bring their own chairs.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines, and announce our plan as it relates to this specific event one week prior to the event starting.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE