UPDATED SAFETY GUIDLINES
We apologize for this inconvenience. We are firm believers that sports play an extremely important role to the mental and physical well-being of our youth. We know this isn’t ideal, but we hope that the players can finish out their season strong, and enjoy playing organized basketball. Our number one objective is to keep our doors open so we can continue to provide opportunities for youth in our area.
- Divisions offered: Boys and Girls 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade teams
- Season: April 5 - 29 (all games played at Gold Crown Field House between 5:30-9:30 pm)
- Format: 4-week season, each team plays 8 games (doubleheaders)
- Mon. (6th Grade B/G) - April 5, 12, 19, 26
- Tue. (7th Grade B/G) - April 6, 13, 20, 27
- Thurs. (8th Grade B/G) - April 8, 15, 22, 29
- Competition: Two divisions per grade level if numbers dictate (Division I: Club and Gold teams; Division II: Silver teams)
- Rosters: Limited roster requirements (i.e. no 60% rules)
- Fee: $800 per team (registration is by team only and limited to 24 teams per night)
- Maximum number of (1) team per program, per grade
- Each game will feature two, 20-minute running halves
- Each team must have a minimum of seven players with a maximum of twelve players
- Two officials per game will be provided
- Each team will need to provide one volunteer to run the score book or score clock
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
Dates and Times:
April 5-29, 2021 (4 weeks)
Monday Nights - Boys & Girls 6th Grade
Tuesday Nights - Boys & Girls 7th Grade
Thursday Nights - Boys & Girls 8th Grade
$800 per team
Register by March 29 (5pm)
SOLD OUT: Boys 7th, Boys 8th, Girls 6th, 7th & 8th
OPENINGS: Boys 6th (1)
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines, and announce our plan as it relates to this specific event one week prior to the event starting.
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into six areas
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their last game of the day.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Only coaches, players, and one volunteer scorekeeper are allowed in the building.
**Coaches have received and email regarding check-in protocols, waivers, and more information.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE