**Note: This is not a sanctioned high school/district event. No official high school team names may be used (i.e. Lakewood, Highlands Ranch may NOT be used).
- Divisions offered: Boys and Girls 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U & 17U
- All teams will play four pool-play games; two games will be played each day in a condensed period of time.
- Pool "Winners" will be determined based on overall record, or in case of tie-breaker use this scenario: 1) Head-to-head competition between the two tied teams. 2) In the case of three tied teams, the first tiebreaker is head-to-head competition. The next tiebreaker is the amount of points lost by in each of the tied teams’ loss or losses. 3) If teams are still tied after the second tiebreaker, the following will be used: Two teams (head-to-head), Three teams (random draw).
- Each game will feature two, 20-minute running halves
- Each team must have a minimum of seven players with a maximum of twelve players
- Two officials per game will be provided
- Each team will need to provide one volunteer to run the score book or score clock
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled on.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into three areas: (Courts 1&2, Courts 3&4 and Courts 5&6)
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their last game of the day.
- Everyone entering the Field House will be required to have a temperature scan and answer screening questions.
- All coaches and staff will be wearing face coverings. Participants are required to wear a face covering upon arrival. Social distancing and/or face coverings will be implemented throughout the day.
- Spectators are prohibited from entering the building (One volunteer scorekeeper is the exception).
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
Dates and Times:
Gold Crown Field House
150 S. Harlan St. Lakewood, CO 80226
$400 per team
Register by August 3rd (5pm)
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE