Winter basketball league for boys and girls in 4th - 8th grade. All rosters must adhere to the 60% roster rules.
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- Open to 4th – 8th grade boys and girls
- Individual registration, must be on a team before completing registration process
- Gold & Silver divisions available for boys & girls to maximize competition
- Feeder league, all teams must abide by 60% roster rules
- 14 game guarantee, teams advancing in the playoffs could play 15-18 games
- Doubleheader format each week, majority of games on Sundays with some Saturday games possible
- Regionalized schedules
- Teams can provide gym time for games or use the All-Inclusive option (additional fee for Gold Crown to reserve game courts)
Dates and Times:
Regular Season: January 12th – February 17th
Championship Tournament: February 24th – March 3rd
Denver Nugget Ticket Redemption
Don't forget to redeem your free ticket to a 2019 Denver Nuggets basketball game! Please redeem as a team (coach/parent needs to place the order).
Games are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rules Coach Feedback
We are proud to assign Rules Enforcement Coaches “in-house” at all of our Gold Crown Basketball games. Keeping our assigning “in house” increases accountability as we continually evaluate current rules coaches and train potential rules coaches. We value all Rules Enforcement Coaches as an important and integral part of the experiences we provide to the youth that participate in our programs. We also value feedback so we can continue to improve the league and provide the best experience for all of our participants.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE