Thank you for volunteering your time and giving back to our community through coaching youth basketball. We are all involved with youth sports for one main reason, and that is the kids we serve. In order to give our participants the best possible experience, Gold Crown Foundation will provide resources, tips and information about coaching, managing a team, interacting with parents and more that is applicable across all levels of play. We are fortunate for great partners in the youth sports industry who also align with our values.
Interested in Coaching a Team This Season?
It's never too early to plan for the 2020 Basketball Season! Curious what league you should play in? Read about our levels of play, then find a league that fits you best. Questions? Contact 303-233-6776 x 1.
High School Team Camp Coach Checklist
Are you bringing a team to the High School Basketball Team Camp in June? Here is everything you need to know.
- Select what division to play in
- Sign up your team(s) and pay for the team in full. Questions on payment? Let us know.
- Fill out your team's Roster Form
- RSVP for the pre-camp scrimmages or the pre-camp breakfast?
- Look for your schedules the Friday before your camp starts
- Make sure to check-in at the Gold Crown Field House during the camp to get your coaches gift and camp t-shirts
- Play hard and have fun!