We are proud to assign officials “in-house” for all of our Gold Crown Basketball games. Keeping our assigning “in house” increases accountability as we continually evaluate current rules coaches and train potential rules coaches. We value all officials as an important and integral part of the experiences we provide to the youth that participate in our programs.
Thank you for providing feedback about a Gold Crown Official. Please complete the form below with accuracy and honesty about your experience during your basketball game. In order for us to benefit from your feedback, we ask that you provide as detailed information as possible. After submitting your feedback, someone from the Gold Crown staff will follow up with you.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept video evidence as part of the review process. We will only review feedback that is in writing.
- Bi-annual Officiating Academy
- Make your own schedule
- Stay involved with the game you love
- Give back and help the next generation or basketball players
- Earn $15-25 per game, depending on experience
- Additional Training available through the Gold Crown Academy
- No experience required
- Interested? Please fill out Interest Form link below
- New Official Resources
- Work youth basketball games from 2nd – 12th grade
- Be a positive role model for the participants
- Gold Crown Basketball leagues and tournaments
- JPSports leagues and tournaments
- Facilities across the Denver Metro Area & NoCo (Longmont, Frederick, Erie, Fort Collins, Mead, Greeley, etc.)
- Be a mentor to new rules coach's
- Give back to the community
- Work your way up to high school/college
Why Do We Have Rules Coaches?
Gold Crown Officiating is committed to much more than simply assigning basketball games. Our Officiating Department is unwavering in our commitment to improve the general state of officiating across all of Colorado. Through professional development in the form of educational videos and resources, our Gold Crown Officiating Academy’s and shared feedback, we hope to witness a positive impact across all levels of officiating throughout the greater Denver Metro area.