The Gold Crown Fall 3x5 Basketball League is a program designed for players to work on their skills during a structured league format. The league represents the implementation of the Jr. NBA and USA Basketball Youth Guidelines. Individuals, groups or teams are able to register. If you are looking for a traditional 5on5 League, visit the Fall Middle School Basketball League page.
Dates and Times:
September 23 - October 28, 2021
Thursday Nights only
5:30 pm - 7:45 pm
September 22, 2021 - Program will reach capacity before deadline
(Limited Openings Remain)
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- Open to 9 - 13 year old boys and girls (players currently attending high school are prohibited)
- Mile High Division: 9 - 10 Year Olds
- Rocky Mountain Division: 11 - 13 Year Olds
- Age Date Cut Off: Players' age as of September 1, 2021
- Gold Crown Field House: 150 S. Harlan St. Lakewood, CO 80226
- Limited Roster Size to Maximize Participation (8 or 9-players per team)
- Competition: Open to competitive and recreational players
- Age Appropriate rules (i.e. ball size, hoop height, 3-point line, player-to-player defense)
- Each Week will consist of a 30-minute player clinic, followed by a 20-minute 3on3 game, a 20-minute team practice and wrapping up with a 30-minute 5on5 game
- Teammate requests are allowed, but not guaranteed (full teams may register)
The Gold Crown 3x5 League program will be non-refundable once the program starts. If a refund request is received prior to the start of a Gold Crown program, Gold Crown will issue a refund minus a 15% processing fee. If Gold Crown cancels an event, a full refund will be issued.
If a player is injured after the first date of the Gold Crown program, Gold Crown will issue a prorated refund only if that player provides a doctor’s note. No prorated refund will be issued if a doctor’s note is not provided. The calculation depends of the type of event and duration.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE