The Jr. NBA 3x5 Fall Basketball League is a pilot program designed for players to work on their skills during a structured league format. The league represents the implementation of the NBA and USA Basketball Youth Guidelines. This event is open to Recreational and Competitive level players.
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- Open to 9 - 14 year old boys and girls
- Two divisions per gender: Mile High Division 9-11 year olds; Rocky Mountain Division 12-14 year olds
- Limited Roster Size to Maximize Participation (8-players per team)
- Equal Playing Time
- Age Appropriate rules (i.e. ball size, hoop height, 3-point line, player-to-player defense)
- Parent Education Program
- Each Week will consist of a 30-minute player clinic, followed by a 20-minute 3on3 game, and wrapping up with a 20-minute 5on5 game
- Teammate requests are allowed, but not guaranteed (full teams may register)
Dates and Times:
September 19th - October 24th (Thursdays Only)
6 pm - 9 pm
Registration Opens: July 10, 2019
September 16, 2019
Volunteer Coaches Needed
All participants will receive 1 tickets to a 2019-20 Denver Nuggets game!
Additional discounted tickets will be available for purchase.
The Gold Crown/Jr. NBA 3x5 League program will be non-refundable once the program starts. If a refund request is received prior to the start of a Gold Crown program, Gold Crown will issue a refund minus a 15% processing fee. If Gold Crown cancels an event, a full refund will be issued.
If a player is injured after the first date of the Gold Crown program, Gold Crown will issue a prorated refund only if that player provides a doctor’s note. No prorated refund will be issued if a doctor’s note is not provided. The calculation depends of the type of event and duration.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE