The Gold Crown Fall 3x5 Basketball League is a program designed for players to work on their skills during a structured league format. The league represents the implementation of the Jr. NBA and USA Basketball Youth Guidelines. Individuals, groups or teams are able to register.
Dates and Times:
September 28 - October 26, 2023
Thursday Nights only
5:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Limited Openings Remain
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- Open to 3rd-8th Grade boys and girls (coed divisions)
- Mile High Division (9 Ft Hoops): 3rd/4th Grade
- Centennial Division: 5th/6th Grade
- Rocky Mountain Division: 7th/8th Grade
- Gold Crown Field House: 150 S. Harlan St. Lakewood, CO 80226
- Roster Size: 8 -10 players per team
- Competition: Open to competitive and recreational players
- Age Appropriate rules (i.e. ball size, hoop height, 3-point line, player-to-player defense)
- Each week will consist of a 30-minute player clinic, followed by a 20-minute team practice, a 20-minute 3on3 game and wrapping up with a 30-minute 5on5 game
- Teammate requests are allowed, but not guaranteed (full teams may register)
The Gold Crown 3x5 League program will be non-refundable once the program starts. If a refund request is received prior to the start of a Gold Crown program, Gold Crown will issue a refund minus a 15% processing fee. If Gold Crown cancels an event, a full refund will be issued.
If a player is injured after the first date of the Gold Crown program, Gold Crown will issue a prorated refund only if that player provides a doctor’s note. No prorated refund will be issued if a doctor’s note is not provided. The calculation depends of the type of event and duration.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE