The Basketball Clinic Series runs multiple times a year. Each event will feature a guest clinician, including collegiate coaches and players. These clinics are a great opportunity for players to get extra skill and repetitions in a competitive setting. Players should come ready to be work hard and stay moving!
- Open to 3rd – 8th grade boys and girls
- Recreational - Competitive skill level
- Held at the Gold Crown Field House
- Participants will be divided onto courts based on age and ability
- Clinic includes skills/drills/stations, small group competition (1on1, 2on2), and scrimmaging
President's Day: Gold Crown Prep Development League Coaches
Featuring: Dynamic Warm-Up with Next Level Sports Performance!
Past Clinicians Include
Regis University Men's Basketball Team
Regis University Women's Basketball Team
MSU Denver Men's Basketball Team
MSU Denver Women's Basketball Team
Denver Nuggets Basketball Academy
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE