NEW IN 2020-21!
All games played at the Gold Crown Field House
This league is for the player who is established with the sport and has been playing for 3-5 years. They have experience playing on teams in a league and/or tournament setting. They know team basics and fundamentals and are capable of playing at a quick pace.
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- For boys and girls 4th – 8th grade teams
- Elite Division: Upper Level Club Teams (Invite only)
- Open Division: Lower Level Club Teams
- Gold Division: Upper Level Feeder Teams (60% roster rule applies)
- Silver Division: Lower Level Feeder Teams (60% roster rule applies)
- (The 60% roster rule applies for the Gold & Silver division) Click here for more information.
- Maximum of ONE team per program is allowed per grade/division in the Elite Division; maximum of TWO teams per program are allowed per grade/division in the Open, Gold and Silver Divisions
- Players are allowed to play on multiple teams as long as the teams are not in the same DIVISION
- Note: Schedule requests will not be accepted for players who play on multiple teams
- $925 team registration fee
- 10-game guarantee (8-regular season games & 2-postseason games)
- Doubleheader format each weekend
- Teams play every other weekend (SEE SCHEDULE BELOW)
- Practice time is not included
- Gold Crown Officiating will assign all games
- Registration deadline - December 15
- Early registration is encouraged as most divisions will reach capacity prior the deadline
DATES AND TIMES:
Regular Season: January 9th - March 7th, 2021
Postseason: March 13th - 14th, 2021
$925 per team
Denver Nugget Ticket Redemption
Don't forget to redeem your free ticket to a 2019 Denver Nuggets basketball game! Please redeem as a team (coach/parent needs to place the order).
Games are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into three areas: (Courts 1&2, Courts 3&4 and Courts 5&6)
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their last game of the day.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Only 23 individuals allowed in the gym per team (This includes coaches, players and parents/spectators).
- Bleachers will not be available. Spectators must bring their own chairs.
**Additional guidelines will be released closer to the start date of the event. All guidelines are subject to change prior to the start of the event, based on updated information. Gold Crown Foundation reserves the right to implement our own restrictions in addition to what is announced by the State of Colorado, Jefferson County and City of Lakewood.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
Rules Coach Feedback
We are proud to assign Rules Enforcement Coaches “in-house” at all of our Gold Crown Basketball games. Keeping our assigning “in house” increases accountability as we continually evaluate current rules coaches and train potential rules coaches. We value all Rules Enforcement Coaches as an important and integral part of the experiences we provide to the youth that participate in our programs. We also value feedback so we can continue to improve the league and provide the best experience for all of our participants.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE