Focus on the Fundamentals is a clinic series that runs multiple times a year. Each event will feature a guest clinician that will run the clinic. These clinics are a great opportunity for players to get extra skill and repetitions in a competitive setting. Players should come ready to be work hard and stay moving!
Dates and Times:
Friday, October 18
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
**This event may sell out before the deadline
The October 18th clinic will be run in collaboration with Jr. NBA week!
Featuring: Tanya Haave and the MSU Denver Women's Basketball Team and the Denver Nuggets Ambassadors
Focus on the Fundamentals Details:
- Open to 3rd – 8th grade boys and girls
- Held at the Gold Crown Field House
- Participants will be divided onto courts based on age and ability
- Clinic includes demonstrations, skill stations and lots of action - players should come ready to work hard and keep moving!
- All participants receive a free t-shirt
October 2018 - Featuring Calvin Meyers and the Denver Nuggets Community Team
January 21, 2019 - Featuring Ross Schraeder of ProSkills Basketball
May 4, 2019 - Featuring Michael Bahl and MSU Denver Men's Basketball Team
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE