The 29th Annual Team Camp is for high school programs throughout Colorado, the Rocky Mountain and Midwest Regions. Over the past 29 years, this camp has grown to be one of the largest camps with the widest scope of competition in the Denver Metro Area.
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- 6 game guarantee in 3 days (some teams have the potential to play seven)
- Games played at the 6-court Gold Crown Field House (and additional sites as needed)
- Open to boys and girls high school teams, varsity - freshman level teams
- Six divisions offered: IAA (large school varsity), IA (large/medium school varsity), IB (medium/small school varsity), II (large school JV), III (medium/small school JV), IV (freshmen)
- Teams are seeded prior to camp to help balance competition in all levels
- Updated game rules allow for increased playing time (22-minute running clock halves, with the clock stopping on all dead balls in the last 2-minutes of the second half).
- Recruitable event for NCAA Division II, III, NAIA and JC coaches, subject to NCAA recruiting calendar
- Officiating camps featuring college and high school officials
- Exclusive hotel discount rates available for out of town teams
- Scorekeepers provided
Dates and Times:
June 6 - June 8, 2024
June 13 - June 15, 2024
Camp Headquarters: Gold Crown Field House
150 S. Harlan St. Lakewood, CO 80226
Watch games on LiveBarn!
We are a LiveBarn Venue. Now it’s possible to stay connected by watching all events Live and On-Demand.
When signing up for a new account, get 10% off with Promo Code: b589-gold
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE