Our Summer Team Camp is for high school programs throughout Colorado, the Rocky Mountain and Midwest Regions. Over the past 25 years, this camp has grown to be one of the largest camps with the widest scope of competition in the Denver Metro Area. Due to COVID-19, this year's camp looks a bit different, but we are excited to host and run a quality event.
Camp Features (Format could change based on CDC and state guidelines):
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- 6 game guarantee in 3 days (2 games per day)
- All games will be scheduled in a pool play format (no tournament on final day of camp)
- All games will be played at the Gold Crown Field House 52,000 sq. ft. of hardwood and six regulation sized basketball court (no off-sites will be used)
- Open to boys and girls high school teams, varsity - freshman level teams
- Six divisions offered: IAA (large school varsity), IA (large/medium school varsity), IB (medium/small school varsity), II (large school JV), III (medium/small school JV), IV (freshmen)
- All teams will be seeded prior to coming to camp in order to ensure camp quality competition levels
- Game rules updated to increase playing time
- Exclusive Hotel Discounts rates available for out of town teams
- U.S. Army to supply scorekeepers during the Boys Team Camp II and Girls Team Camp II. Both Boys and Girls Team Camp I must provide one person to keep score.
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled on.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into three areas: (Courts 1&2, Courts 3&4 and Courts 5&6)
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their second game of the day.
- Everyone entering the Field House will be required to have a temperature scan and answer screening questions.
- Players and coaches will be required to wear masks upon entry and exit of the building but can remove masks during competition.
- Teams will only be allowed to have a limited number of players, coaches and spectators in the building (number TBD).
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
Dates and Times:
Camp I (JV, Soph, Fresh) July 28 - July 30
Camp II (Varsity) July 31 - August 2
Camp I (JV, Soph, Fresh) August 4 - August 6
Camp II (Varsity) August 7 - August 9
Camp Headquarters: Gold Crown Field House
150 S. Harlan St. Lakewood, CO 80226
$50 Multi-Team Discount if you register 2 or more teams
Boys Deadline: July 16
Girls Deadline: July 23
*Each camp will be capped at 72 teams and could sell out prior to the deadline
8:00 am – 10:00 am Doubleheader games on courts 1-6
10:30 am – 12:30 pm Doubleheader games on courts 1-6
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Doubleheader games on courts 1-6
3:30 pm – 5:30 pm Doubleheader games on courts 1-6
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Doubleheader games on courts 1-6
8:30 pm – 10:30 pm Doubleheader games on courts 1-6
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE