This camp is a condensed version of our Summer Hanzlik Hoops Camp. In 2020, format will look different due to safety restrictions.
Dates and Times:
December 28-30, 2020
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Buddy Pass: 2 for $160
Deadline: December 26th
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS PER COURT
All participants will receive 1 ticket to an upcoming Nuggets game!
- 3-day camp
- One session is offered for boys and girls grades 3th - 8th
- Campers will be divided onto courts based on age and skill level (REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS PER COURT)
- Hosted at the Gold Crown Field House
- 28 basketball hoops (lower heights used for younger age groups)
- 6 full-sized courts
- 48,000 sq. ft. of hardwood
- Camp format includes skills, drills, and contests
- Campers should come ready to work hard - we will keep them moving!
- Camp led by long time basketball coach, Tim Hammond
- Players will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into three areas: (Courts 1&2, Courts 3&4 and Courts 5&6)
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all players must exit the building immediately after camp concludes each day.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Spectator guidelines will be determined closer to the start of the event.
- Bleachers will not be available. Spectators must bring their own chairs.
**Additional guidelines will be released closer to the start date of the event.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with players as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
If a program is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a full refund will be issued. If a program is cancelled during the event, the refund will be prorated.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE