This camp is a condensed version of the Summer Hanzlik Hoops Camp and full energy, fun and skills improvement drills. Campers should come ready to work hard for these 2.5 hours. Gold Crown Foundation CEO and co-founder, Bill Hanzlik is present during camp each day.
Dates and Times:
December 22-23, 2021
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Registration Opens October 1st
Deadline: December 21st
All participants will receive 1 ticket to an upcoming Nuggets game!
- 2-day clinic
- One session is offered for boys and girls grades 3th - 8th
- Players will be divided onto courts based on age and skill level
- 1:8 coach to player ratio
- Hosted at the Gold Crown Field House
- 28 basketball hoops (lower heights used for younger age groups)
- 6 full-sized courts
- 48,000 sq. ft. of hardwood
- Clinic format includes skills, drills, and contests
- Players should come ready to work hard - we will keep them moving!
- Clinic led by long time basketball coach, Tim Hammond
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE