We are looking forward to the 2021 Gold Crown Winter Basketball Season. We are constantly monitoring updates from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Jefferson County Public Health. Our staff is working on multiple contingency plans and we will be prepared to start the Recreational League as soon as we receive approval. Additional updates will be posted on our website and communicated to our coaches, parents and participants.
This league is for the player that is at a beginner level, or who has been playing for less than 3 years. They are either new to the sport, have some experience playing in camps or at school. Players are focused on learning the fundamentals, developing proper skills, learning how to play on a team and having fun.
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- Open to 3rd - 8th grade boys and girls (divisions will be coed)
- Friday Nights Only
- Practice/Play model
- 90 minutes each week: 45 minutes of practice/45 minute game
- 3rd/4th and 5th/6th grade divisions will play from 5:30 pm - 7 pm
- 7th/8th grade (remaining 5th/6th grade) division will play from 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm
- League will follow Jr. NBA guidelines based on age/grade
- 5-game season, 1 game and 1 practice each week (Teams will play 2 games last week of the season)
- League Headquarters: Gold Crown Field House in Lakewood, Colo.
- Individual registration, Gold Crown will form teams
- Teammate requests are accepted, but not always guaranteed
- If you have a rec team already formed that you want to register, please contact our office first
- No 60% roster rules
- Interested in coaching? Please note that on the registration form
- January 29: Team formation day at the Gold Crown Field House
Dates and Times:
January 29-February 26, 2021
(One Season Offered)
$150 per player, per session
January 25, 2021
**The 3rd - 6th Grade Division: FULL. Please contact 303-233-6776 to be placed on the waitlist.
**The 7th/8th Grade Division: Limited Spots Available.
Watch games on LiveBarn!
We are a LiveBarn Venue. Now it’s possible to stay connected by watching all events Live and On-Demand.
When signing up for a new account, get 10% off with Promo Code: b589-gold
- All participants will enter and exit the building from main entrance to the facility. The main entrance doors will be monitored by event staff. This is to ensure no parent/spectator enters the facility, and that social distancing standards are met.
- Maximum of 25 participants per court/room.
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all players must exit the building immediately after clinic concludes each day.
- All players, coaches, officials and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Only coaches, players, officials and one volunteer scorekeeper are allowed in the building.
- One Parent or Spectator per player are allowed inside the Gold Crown Field House during this event.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with players as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
If a program is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a full refund will be issued. If a program is cancelled during the event, the refund will be prorated.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE