This league is for the player that is at a beginner level, or who has been playing for less than 3 years. They are either new to the sport, have some experience playing in camps or at school. Players are focused on learning the fundamentals, developing proper skills, learning how to play on a team and having fun.
- NO DAILY ADMISSION FEES
- Open to 3rd - 8th grade boys and girls
- Friday Nights Only
- Practice/Play model
- 90 minutes each week: 45 minutes of practice/45 minute game
- 3rd/4th and 5th/6th grade divisions will play from 5:30 pm - 7 pm
- 7th/8th grade division will play from 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm
- League will follow Jr. NBA guidelines based on age/grade
- 4-game season, 1 game and 1 practice each week
- League Headquarters: Gold Crown Field House in Lakewood, Colo.
- Individual registration, Gold Crown will form teams
- Teammate requests are accepted, but not always guaranteed
- If you have a rec team already formed that you want to register, please contact our office first
- No 60% roster rules
- Interested in coaching? Please note that on the registration form
- January 8 & February 12: Team formation day at the Gold Crown Field House
- Teams will be required to enter/exit pre-determined doors based on which court(s) they are scheduled.
- The Gold Crown Field House will be segmented into three areas: (Courts 1&2, Courts 3&4 and Courts 5&6)
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all teams must exit the building immediately after their last game of the day.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Spectator guidelines will be determined closer to the start of the event.
- Bleachers will not be available. Spectators must bring their own chairs.
**Additional guidelines will be released closer to the start date of the event.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with teams as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
Dates and Times:
Session 1: January 8-February 5, 2021
Session 2: February 12-March 12, 2021
$150 per player, per session
(Players can sign up in both sessions)
Session 1 - January 4, 2021
Session 2 - February 8, 2021
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE