Three day volleyball skills clinic over winter break.
- Open to 3rd– 8th grade boys and girls
- Players will be divided onto courts based on age and skill level
- Hosted at the Gold Crown Field House
- 1:10 coach to player ratio
- Clinic schedule includes skill stations, demos, contests and scrimmages
- Fundamental work include serving, setting, hitting, footwork and positioning
- Players will receive a Gold Crown t-shirt and compete daily for prizes
- Matt Deming, Assistant Coach at MSU Denver
- 4th year as Gold Crown Winter Camp Director
- Multi-year coach in the Gold Crown Summer Skills Camp
Dates and Times:
December 28-30, 2020
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Buddy Pass: 2 for $160
Deadline: December 26th
This clinic is sold out. Please email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist. Look for additional offerings in January.
- All participants will enter and exit the building from main entrance to the facility. The main entrance doors will be monitored by event staff. This is to ensure no parent/spectator enters the facility, and that social distancing standards are met.
- During Gold Crown events participants will be required to keep social distancing during competition. This includes during any downtime (check-in, to and from the court, etc.) social distancing will be encouraged.
- Maximum of 10 participants per room.
- For safety and cleaning purposes, all players must exit the building immediately after clinic concludes each day.
- All players, coaches and staff will be required to wear face coverings from the time they enter the facility, to the time they leave. This includes while players are competing.
- Parents/Spectators are not allowed inside the Gold Crown Field House during this event.
Gold Crown will continue to monitor COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines and communicate with players as further information becomes available. View Gold Crown Foundation's current Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
If a program is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a full refund will be issued. If a program is cancelled during the event, the refund will be prorated.
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE