Thank you for volunteering your time and giving back to our community through coaching youth volleyball. We are all involved with youth sports for one main reason, and that is the kids we serve. In order to give our participants the best possible experience, Gold Crown Foundation will provide resources, tips and information about coaching, managing a team, interacting with parents and more that is applicable across all levels of play. We are fortunate for great partners in the youth sports industry who also align with our values.
Interested in Coaching a Team This Season?
Now's the time to start planning! Curious what league you should play in or where your team stacks up? Read about our levels of play, then find a league that fits you best. Questions? Contact 303-233-6776 x 1.
- Wanting to form a team? Organize a tryout or team placement for kids in your area
- Already have a team? Skip to #4
- SEND US YOUR TRYOUT INFORMATION AND WE WILL POST IT FOR FREE
- Form your team(s). If you have to turn players away, direct them to the Recreational League!
- Decide what level of play your team is at
- Recreational, Competitive Silver or Competitive Gold
- If you are playing in the Competitive League, make sure you are aware of the 60% Roster Rules
- Sign up your team for the Competitive League by September 13
- Invite your players to join your team roster and pay the league fee
- Rec teams: Indicate you are wanting to coach on your player's registration form
- Sign up for the Preseason Scrimmage Day by Sept. 16
- Order your team uniforms, complete the Coaches Background Check, Student Mental Health Course and all other requirements by September 25
- Questions? Contact Jeff @ 303-233-6776 x 235 or email him
Fall Volleyball Leagues
Coaching Requirements Quick Links
Below are the requirements coaches need to complete prior to September 25th. Your Background Check link is available in your Team Registration form.
Health Huddle Time out Toolkit
Use these tips to help support our kids mental, physical and emotional health.
TIP OF THE WEEK:
Start your practice with a question of the day that each player answers, unrelated to sports/your team.
Take the Health Huddle Pledge
A commitment to the mental, physical and emotional health of our children.