Thank you for volunteering your time and giving back to our community through coaching youth volleyball. We are all involved with youth sports for one main reason, and that is the kids we serve. In order to give our participants the best possible experience, Gold Crown Foundation will provide resources, tips and information about coaching, managing a team, interacting with parents and more that is applicable across all levels of play. We are fortunate for great partners in the youth sports industry who also align with our values.
- Wanting to form a team? Organize a tryout or team placement for kids in your area
- Already have a team? Skip to #4
- SEND US YOUR TRYOUT INFORMATION AND WE WILL POST IT FOR FREE
- Form your team(s). If you have to turn players away, direct them the Development League.
- Decide what level of play your team is at: Silver or Gold
- Reserve a spot for your team under the Volunteer Option by September 9th
- Players can register HERE to join their team and pay their league fee by September 9th
- Complete the Coaches Background Check, Mental Health Coaches Training and Concussion Certification by September 23
- Questions? Contact Jeff @ 303-233-6776 x 235 or email him
Coaching Requirements Quick Links
Below are the requirements coaches need to complete prior to September 24th. Your Background Check link is available in your Team Registration form.
Health Huddle Time out Toolkit
Use these tips to help support our kids mental, physical and emotional health.
TIP OF THE WEEK:
Start your practice with a question of the day that each player answers, unrelated to sports/your team.
Take the Health Huddle Pledge
A commitment to the mental, physical and emotional health of our children.