Her Time to Play pairs on-court training with off-court life skills lessons to build girls’ confidence, prepare them for the challenges of adolescence and teach values like teamwork. It was created by the Jr. NBA and WNBA to encourage girls to keep playing basketball. The program curriculum was co-created by the Women's Sports Foundation.
Her Time to Play Features:
- Open to 7 - 14 year old girls
- Recreational - lower level competitive players
- Skill development and fundamentals
- 4-week program, Tuesdays only
- Held at the Gold Crown Field House
- Perks: WNBA posters, headbands, wristbands and workbooks. Plus each player will receive an NBA Fit Bag.
- Her Time to Play Parent Guide
Dates and Times:
January 25th - February 15th
4 pm - 5:15 pm
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE