Her Time to Play pairs on-court training with off-court life skills lessons to build girls’ confidence, prepare them for the challenges of adolescence and teach values like teamwork. It was created by the Jr. NBA and WNBA to encourage girls to keep playing basketball. The program curriculum was co-created by the Women's Sports Foundation.
Her Time to Play Features:
- Featuring: Ebony Hoffman of the WNBA on January 7th!
- Lead Mentor: Alex Rossi,
- Lead Instructor for Gold Crown Gym Rats and AM Hanzlik Camp sessions.
- Prospect Valley 4th Grade Teacher
- Open to 7 - 14 year old girls
- Recreational - lower level competitive players
- 6 week program, Tuesdays only
- Held at the Gold Crown Field House
- Perks: Jr. NBA basketballs, WNBA posters, headbands, wristbands and workbooks
- Her Time to Play Parent Guide
Dates and Times:
January 7th - February 11th
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE