We are evaluating on an ongoing basis how we can open facilities and resume programs in a safe and compliant manner. Small group and or individual programs and facility rentals may be offered in late May. Safety is our top priority and we will be diligent in prepping our facilities and working with state/local authorities to follow best practices as we resume all operations. Below is the current status of all Gold Crown Foundation operations. Please check back for updates, including postponements or cancellations, including our new guidelines the week of May 25th.
- May Updates
- All Gold Crown facilities are currently closed to the public. If you have questions on your existing or future reservations, please email Dillon.
- All GCF sports programs have been canceled for the month of May
- Both Clubhouse locations are currently closed. We are looking at reopening with social distancing guidelines later this month
- Specific Programs
- High School Basketball Team Camps: Postponed until August
- Return To Play Basketball Clinics: June 11th - 20th
- Denver Nuggets Hanzlik Hoops Camp and Summer Volleyball Camp: Planning to run as scheduled
- Summer Golf Tournaments: Planning to run June 9th - July 29th
- Summer STEAM Camps: Planning to run as scheduled, June & July
- Important Documents
If you have specific questions regarding a program, please contact the appropriate staff member.
Initial COVID -19 Update
April 9, 2020
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. As we navigate the unknown together, here is an update regarding our upcoming programs.
Currently, all Gold Crown Foundation sports programs scheduled to run in April and May have been canceled. If you previously registered for one of these events, refunds will be issued. We will shift our focus to our summer programs next month and will update all of our supporters once we have more information.
Additionally, the Gold Crown Field House will be closed through the end of April to outside users, as well as the Best Buy Teen Tech Center and The Clubhouse at Edgewater. Once we are able to open our doors again, please know that we will continue to take the necessary measures to keep people safe who enter our buildings.
How will we keep our spectators and participants safe when we're allowed to open our doors?
- Gold Crown is adding hand sanitizer stations in the lobby and both men's and women's restrooms. We also have alcohol-based hand sanitizer available at the front desk.
- High traffic areas will continue to be sanitized before, during and after every event. Our overnight and event cleaning crews disinfect all counter tops and door handles on an hourly and daily basis.
- Gold Crown will continue to employ weekly antibacterial deep cleanings of our bathrooms, with a special antibacterial solution that keeps bacteria and viruses from sticking to toilets and flush handles.
- Gold Crown will continue to pressure wash all bathrooms on a monthly basis.
Information is still fluid and we know that circumstances could change over the next several weeks so we will keep you updated on any new developments. Keep checking our website for updated information and keep an eye out for bi-monthly emails starting next week. You can sign up for those emails here (scroll to the bottom of the page and sign up for all topics that interest you).
Our goal for more than 34 years has been to provide premier and quality programming for youth in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region and we don't intend to change that mission any time soon. When it is safe to play, we will be here for you and your family.