Face coverings are required to be worn by all athletes, spectators, and patrons at all times, including when entering or exiting the Gold Crown Field House and Coca-Cola All-Star Park. You will not be admitted without one.
We are continuing to evaluating how we can open facilities and resume programs in a safe and compliant manner. Safety is our top priority and we will be diligent in prepping our facilities and working with state/local authorities to follow best practices as we resume all operations. Below is the current status of all Gold Crown Foundation operations and new safety guidelines that are implemented moving forward.
- Updates (As of July 17th)
- All Gold Crown facilities are open on a limited basis. If you have questions on your existing or future reservations, please contact Dillon. If you are interested in booking space, please also include a detailed proposal of your event. Spectators vary by event.
- Keli McGregor Field at Coca-Cola All-Star Park: There are currently no spectators allowed in the ball park, but there are viewing areas outside of the fence that can be utilized. Spectators must abide by 6 ft. social distancing guidelines at all times and wear a face covering.
- Both Clubhouse locations are open to existing members only. Contact Tamera to sign-up for a time slot. Face coverings must be worn in the Clubhouse.
- Various sports programs are being offered. Please check the BASKETBALL, VOLLEYBALL or GOLF page for current programs.
- Other Important Documents
Participation Note: If your child develops any symptoms of COVID-19, receives a positive test for COVID-19, or was exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days of attending one of our events, please notify us immediately. Your information will be kept confidential.
If you have specific questions regarding a program, please contact the appropriate staff member.
Initial COVID -19 Update
April 9, 2020
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. As we navigate the unknown together, here is an update regarding our upcoming programs.
Currently, all Gold Crown Foundation sports programs scheduled to run in April and May have been canceled. If you previously registered for one of these events, refunds will be issued. We will shift our focus to our summer programs next month and will update all of our supporters once we have more information.
Additionally, the Gold Crown Field House will be closed through the end of April to outside users, as well as the Best Buy Teen Tech Center and The Clubhouse at Edgewater. Once we are able to open our doors again, please know that we will continue to take the necessary measures to keep people safe who enter our buildings.
How will we keep our spectators and participants safe when we're allowed to open our doors?
- Gold Crown is adding hand sanitizer stations in the lobby and both men's and women's restrooms. We also have alcohol-based hand sanitizer available at the front desk.
- High traffic areas will continue to be sanitized before, during and after every event. Our overnight and event cleaning crews disinfect all counter tops and door handles on an hourly and daily basis.
- Gold Crown will continue to employ weekly antibacterial deep cleanings of our bathrooms, with a special antibacterial solution that keeps bacteria and viruses from sticking to toilets and flush handles.
- Gold Crown will continue to pressure wash all bathrooms on a monthly basis.
Information is still fluid and we know that circumstances could change over the next several weeks so we will keep you updated on any new developments. Keep checking our website for updated information and keep an eye out for bi-monthly emails starting next week. You can sign up for those emails here (scroll to the bottom of the page and sign up for all topics that interest you).
Our goal for more than 34 years has been to provide premier and quality programming for youth in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region and we don't intend to change that mission any time soon. When it is safe to play, we will be here for you and your family.