AS OF NOVEMBER 9TH:
With Jefferson County moving to Level Orange, we are suspending league operations until further notice. This will be in effect until December 9th, or until JCPH releases a new statement. Our staff is currently in communication with Jefferson County Public Health, and Governor Polis’ office in hopes we can resume operations as soon as possible. Until then, please know that we are actively working to be able to provide quality, safe programming for the youth in our community.
Currently, the Gold Crown Field House can be booked for skills and drills practices. To reserve your space, contact Dillon.
Please check each event's page on our website for more detailed information regarding COVID-19 & JCPH restrictions.
*NEW* as of 10/30/2020
Due to the most recent Public Health Order issued by Jefferson County Public Health Department on October 29, 2020, spectators are not allowed inside the Gold Crown Field House, for programs moving forward until amended by Jefferson County of Public Health.
This is obviously something we do not want, for the parents or our participants, but we take pride in maintaining good status with the Jefferson County Public Health Department. This is non-negotiable, and anyone other than players, coaches and referees will not be allowed in our facility. The only exception is one assistant coach is allowed per team. That assistant coach will be responsible for operating the scoreboard or scorebook (no exceptions). If a team doesn’t have an assistant coach, that team will be allowed one extra adult to enter the Field House with the team and they must work the scoreboard or scorebook (no exceptions).
We apologize for this inconvenience. We are firm believers that sports play an extremely important role to the mental and physical well-being of our youth. We know this isn’t ideal, but we hope that the players can continue to stay active and involved by participating in their sports season.
Face coverings are required to be worn by all athletes, spectators, and patrons at all times, including when entering or exiting the Gold Crown Field House and Coca-Cola All-Star Park. You will not be admitted without one. As of 8/3/2020, all players must also wear a mask on the bench and during competition.
We are continuing to evaluating how we can operate programs in a safe and compliant manner. Safety is our top priority and we will be diligent in prepping our facilities and working with state/local authorities to follow best practices as we resume all operations. Below is the current status of all Gold Crown Foundation operations and new safety guidelines that are implemented moving forward.
- Facility and Program Updates
- All Gold Crown facilities are open on a limited basis. If you have questions on your existing or future reservations, please contact Dillon. If you are interested in booking space, please also include a detailed proposal of your event. Spectators vary by event.
- Keli McGregor Field at Coca-Cola All-Star Park: There are currently no spectators allowed in the ball park, but there are viewing areas outside of the fence that can be utilized. Spectators must abide by 6 ft. social distancing guidelines at all times and wear a face covering.
- Both Clubhouse locations are open to existing members only. Contact Tamera for more information.
- Various sports programs are being offered. Please check the BASKETBALL, VOLLEYBALL or GOLF page for current programs.
- Other Important Documents/Links
If your child, or any spectator or coach, develops any symptoms of COVID-19, receives a positive test for COVID-19, or was exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days of attending one of our events, please notify us immediately. Your information will be kept confidential.
If you have specific questions regarding a program, please contact the appropriate staff member.
Initial COVID -19 Update
April 9, 2020
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. As we navigate the unknown together, here is an update regarding our upcoming programs.
Currently, all Gold Crown Foundation sports programs scheduled to run in April and May have been canceled. If you previously registered for one of these events, refunds will be issued. We will shift our focus to our summer programs next month and will update all of our supporters once we have more information.
Additionally, the Gold Crown Field House will be closed through the end of April to outside users, as well as the Best Buy Teen Tech Center and The Clubhouse at Edgewater. Once we are able to open our doors again, please know that we will continue to take the necessary measures to keep people safe who enter our buildings.
How will we keep our spectators and participants safe when we're allowed to open our doors?
- Gold Crown is adding hand sanitizer stations in the lobby and both men's and women's restrooms. We also have alcohol-based hand sanitizer available at the front desk.
- High traffic areas will continue to be sanitized before, during and after every event. Our overnight and event cleaning crews disinfect all counter tops and door handles on an hourly and daily basis.
- Gold Crown will continue to employ weekly antibacterial deep cleanings of our bathrooms, with a special antibacterial solution that keeps bacteria and viruses from sticking to toilets and flush handles.
- Gold Crown will continue to pressure wash all bathrooms on a monthly basis.
Information is still fluid and we know that circumstances could change over the next several weeks so we will keep you updated on any new developments. Keep checking our website for updated information and keep an eye out for bi-monthly emails starting next week. You can sign up for those emails here (scroll to the bottom of the page and sign up for all topics that interest you).
Our goal for more than 34 years has been to provide premier and quality programming for youth in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region and we don't intend to change that mission any time soon. When it is safe to play, we will be here for you and your family.