The C2C Pathways to Success program provides selected youth with the opportunity to focus on a specific area of technology (e.g., web development, tech support, graphic design), develop their workforce readiness skills and gain real-world work experience through job shadowing and an internship placement. Staff guides the participants through the 12 month program providing career guidance and advice during the three phases of the program and beyond. This program is offered free of charge to Gold Crown Clubhouse members, 16-21 years of age.
Application process begins each September with youth selected based on their application and merit
Phase #1: September - January
Workforce Development Training
Phase #2: February - May
Unique Project-Based Job Shadowing
Phase #3: June - August
Paid Summer Internship
*Weekly meetings hosted Tuesday and Thursday nights
5 pm – 7 pm
Best Buy Teen Tech Center @ The Gold Crown Field House
150 S. Harlan St. Lakewood, CO 80226
Cassandra: 303-233-6776 x 222
2019 C2C Graduates
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THIS PROGRAM?
- Guest speak, host a field trip, or support a skill building workshop
- Support a team of youth as a Job Shadowing Partner
- Give youth the opportunity to gain real-world work experience as a Summer Internship Partner
- Sponsor a young person’s paid summer internship
- Sponsor program supplies, meals, transportation, professional clothing
- Mentor a young person to help them navigate a professional workplace
- Tutor youth to help support their continued academic success
Interested in joining the program?
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE