Weekly training series with skills, drills and variety of games for all skill levels. This will be a fast paced environment where players should come ready to work hard and improve each night.
- Open to 5th – 8th grade boys and girls, beginner through advanced
- Weekly basketball series features skills, drills and variety of games
- Featuring: Chris Poisson - Varsity Girls Coach at Lakewood High School
- Players will be separated based on grade ability
- Skill development includes shooting, dribbling, passing, rebounding, defensive, 1-on-1, etc.
- Each week held at the Gold Crown Field House in Lakewood
Dates and Times:
April 4th - 25th (Thursdays Only)
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Gold Crown Field House
150 S. Harlan St. Lakewood, CO 80226
Buddy Pass: 2 for $260
*Limited to a first-come, first-served basis
All players will receive a free ticket to the 4/5 or 4/10 Nuggets game
**Tickets may sell out, don't wait to register!
Featuring the Chris Oliver at Basketball Immersion Skill Development Program
Players will learn the Basketball Decision Training games approach to learning. They will increase the enjoyment of skill development, improve and increase the transfer of skills and decisions. Featured skill work:
- Shooting: Perceptual Layups, Back Pivot Scoring Move, 2 on 2 Shooting
- Ball-handling: First Step Concept, Stab Dribble Move, how to read the defender with the Shoulder Game and Counter Dribble Move
- "Zero Seconds Decision Skills" to competitive situations and evolve into 3 player actions, ball screen actions, and wing entry actions
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE