The C2C Pathways to Success program provides selected youth with the opportunity to focus on a specific area of technology (e.g., web development, tech support, graphic design), develop their workforce readiness skills and gain real-world work experience through job shadowing and an internship placement. Staff guides the participants through the 12 month program providing career guidance and advice during the three phases of the program and beyond. This program is offered free of charge to Gold Crown Clubhouse members, 16-21 years of age.
Application process begins each Fall Semester with youth selected based on their application and merit. This year, we are accepting applications from October 1st, 2020 to October 9th, 2020.
Phase #1: October - May
Workforce Development & College Readiness Training
Hands-On, Real World Technical Projects
Phase #2: June - August
Paid Summer Internship
Congratulations C2C Graduates!
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THIS PROGRAM?
- Guest speak, host a field trip, or support a skill building workshop
- Support a team of youth as a Job Shadowing Partner
- Give youth the opportunity to gain real-world work experience as a Summer Internship Partner
- Sponsor a young person’s paid summer internship
- Sponsor program supplies, meals, transportation, professional clothing
- Mentor a young person to help them navigate a professional workplace
- Tutor youth to help support their continued academic success
Recent Blog Posts
Interested in joining the program?
PHASE 3: INTERNSHIPS - CAN YOU HELP?
We're looking for companies to host one of our C2C participants as a summer intern. In a world of social distancing, we know this may look different than past years, but we have self-motivated teens who are still committed to completing their program. What are the requirements?
- 120 hour (6-8 weeks) internship in area interest
- Provide a positive learning work expeirence
- Supervising staff must be prepared to serve a a mentor
**If you cannot pay your intern but are still interested, let us know!
PREPARING KIDS FOR THE GAME OF LIFE